Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Few facts About Search Engines

Search engines are the internet's most popular type of web site
and internet users will quite often adopt a search engine as their
home page.

-93% of consumers worldwide use search engines to
find and access websites.
Source: Forrester Research
-57% of internet users search the web every day and
46% of those searches are for product information or
services.
Source: SRI
-Attracting a loyal audience to your website is best
achieved through top search engine listings.
Source: Forrester Research Media Field Study
-85% of qualified Internet traffic is driven through
search engines, however 75% of search engine users
never scroll past the first page of results.
Source: Seventh WWW User Survey - Georgia Institute of
Technology
-Users looking for products on-line are far more likely to type
the what they search for into a search engine (28%)
rather than go into an engine's "shopping" channel (5%) or click
on banner ads (4%)

Now that I have got your attetion (thanks to the Stupid Simple System by Tim Bekker)you can now see how important search engine rankings are. You can now see that being on the first page of google and other major search engines is really important.

Most gurus will argue that having a list is very important. I will not argue that fact, having a huge list is money in your pockets. But let me ask how are you going to get people on your list. Yes you need traffic to the landing page that has your opt-in form for your list. So whats the best and cheapest way to build that list. To have your website on google and other search engines first page for a keyword.

Its a simple math equation: To make money you need a list, to have a huge productive list you need traffic to the optin page, to get traffic to your optin page you need to be on the first page of search engines. (simple rigt) Yes it really is, the only thing that is not simple is the formula you need to know to get your webpage to the number one spot.

I have one website I built using a hosting company and loading a word press plugin on the first page of google. How did I do this by learning how to build websites that search engines love.

Then I took my knowledge of building a webpage, and decided to go a free route. I built a few other blogs, these blogs were free to sign up and free to use. On top of that they also have monetization built in them. (free blogs, free money) Now atleast two of those free blogs are on googles first page. The other blogs I decided to use harder niches, more competition, but that is still in the works.

I also took a website I started many years ago, when I was just a noob, this website is no where ranked in search engines. I picked one page of this website and put my new knowledge to work on it. This page that was no where near google is now on googles first page.

Now that I got your attention I could not have done this with out *drum roll*
Google Sniper 2.0..


Oh no he's talking about Google sniper again. Yes I am because I know for a fact that George Browns teachings work. Let me say that again George Browns "teaching" work. I did not say push button technology, I did not say get rich quick software, and I did not say instantly. I said his teachings, his pdf manual with side by side videos shows you how to build a website search engines love. Then like I did turn old websites around, and even build free blogs, yes free blogs. When you land on the first page of search engines..
- you get more traffic
- more sales
- more sign ups on your list
- the possibilities are endless
- high page rank
- selling ad space, or banner space
- becoming JV with other gurus..

Sounds great right well it is. The only thing I am not doing is re writing what george brown taught me and claiming it my own. Then turning around and selling for an insane price. I am promoting Google Sniper because I learned alot and the only way to repay George Brown is by telling the world of this hidden treasure.

So go ahead and get your copy of Google sniper 2.0 now.. your website will thank you and so will your new found knowledge.

No comments: